Nov 2019: We've made lots of changes in the last year and are now updating our dashboard to align with those changes. The terms listed below are updated to reflect what you currently see. We will continue to update this article as changes are made.
Overview (All Portals)
- Estimated Hours Saved: This is the sum of estimated time saved based on the number of zoning lookups (20 minutes) and the number of questions answered in the zoning, business, and residential portals (10 minutes). It also newly includes questions answered in any forms or applications hosted on OpenCounter.
- Questions Answered: The number of answers provided by the user through any channel in OpenCounter, including questions on the map page, permits and fees pages in all portals.
- Fees per Project: Average fees for scoped projects in all portals.
- Minutes to scope: Duration of a session that started on the home page and reached the summary page in all portals. This does not include time spent filling out a form or application in OpenCounter.
- Traffic: This section combines referral sources and sessions.
Business and Residential Portals
- Hours of Staff Time Saved: Measured by number of questions answered. Each question answered represents 10 minutes of staff time saved.
- Scoped Permits per Department: Number of times a permit is triggered in a scoped session, by department.
- Minutes to Scope Project: Duration of a session that has finished scoping.
- Fees per Project: Average fees for scoped projects in the Business and Residential Portal separately.
- Questions Answered: The number of answers provided by the user in the Business and Residential Portal.
- Hours of Staff Time Saved: Measured by number of zoning lookups. Each lookup is an average of 20 minutes of staff time saved.
- Zoning Lookups: Number of times a permission is calculated. One user could receive multiple lookups.
- Minutes to Check Zoning: Average number of minutes for a user to receive a zoning lookup (enter in an address and choose a location)
- Heatmap: Map view of where zoning lookups have been calculated. In other words, where people are looking to locate projects.